(Originally Posted 16th Jan 08)
Good God! *taps on floor* ok, ok, I submit – where do I sign? Anything to make it stop, won’t you please make it stop?
I was never a fan of the initial campaign with that Howard bloke – it used to be better when there were a load of folk who would all just run together and form a big X and the slogan was something like the xtra something or other – which I’m sure you will agree was a very catchy slogan…
But then they decided to stop utilising Howard and from that moment on they became totally unbearable. First came that woman ripping off Aretha with her “why don’t you think, about your current account today?”
I’ll tell you why not – because I’ve got far more interesting things to do like watch telly without my viewing pleasure being spoiled by some stupid wench singing shit lyrics to a good song. And other things such as nailing my balls to a plank of wood using a sledgehammer and rusty nails, whilst simultaneously dunking my head into a tank full of piranha fish with numerous slabs of meat stuck to my face. That’s why not you stupid cow.
And then, in the past couple of weeks has come a rip off of Herman’s Hermits’ ‘Into Something Good’. Thankfully I’ve only been subjected to this dirge a couple of times, but the dude they are using to ruin this song is so thoroughly twattable I have to change the channel when he comes on.
Yeah I really want to bank with an organisation that employs such smug looking twats like him as you are clearly great judges of people and thus one can conclude a great judge of how best to serve my finance needs.
The Halifax Adverts for Room 101!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment