(Originally Posted 12th May 07)
Right ok, so here's how this was conceived. Last summer (the Sunday after St. Helens became Challenge Cup winners at Twickers - which is a hovel of a stadium by the way, thank god we're back to Wembley this year - sorry I do believe I've just wandered off on a tangent...)
Anyway, Last summer, myself and a few others went to see Snakes On A Plane starring Samuel L. Jackson. So inspired were we by this epic film that we were immediately thinking of potential sequels to this cinematic masterpiece.And as it happens, we were on the train back to Matt's so we instantly had our setting. Then we decided that there could only be one actor in the entire world that would have a chance of sharing our vision for Giraffes On A Train and making it the ultimate blockbuster. Mr. T.
It was agreed that Mr. T would be travelling by train to hand over a very special orchid which would be used to better the world in some way. However, rival evil firms would want the plant destroyed owing to the market ramifications on their respective companies and so would hire a special super villian (Gary "What you talkin' about Willis" Coleman) to prevent this from happening. So the super villian decides to smuggle giraffes onto the train that Mr. T is on - and release some sort of chemical agent which makes the giraffes super hungry. Did I mention that the train is heading for a botonist convention?
Anyway, that was about it in a nutshell, vague agreements were made that we'd each take turns in writing the script and eventually I wrote the first part of it. However, it turned out my co-writers to be were too busy on other projects to assist me and so I wrote part 2 as well, which isn't as good as part 1 and I'm not sure I've even got it on the PC - will find out in a bit I guess.
Anyway, I shall go find the script now (which has basically been written for Mr. T - he is the star of this show after all) and put it up in a bit. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment