(Originally Posted 26th Aug 07)
After the shenanigans of yesterday (Saints won the cup, Pedr decided to enter the World Lager Drinking Championship) I think there might just be something in that drinking in moderation malarkey after all.
And I'm sure my friends down at the WLDC would find much amusement in my drunken dancing - it seems the fact I could barely walk meant nothing to me as I attempted some form of 'dance' in the back yard of the local. When I say dance I of course most definitely mean staggering around really drunkily but quicker.
But I was in a celebratory mood you see and so at the time I thought this made everything ok. Anyway, I think I had a good day, I probably did!
I do pity poor the girlfriend of my mate I was with though who, owing to her very pregnant status was completely sober and had to put up with not just her boyfriend (a fellow Saints fan) being somewhat hammered but me as well! The poor dear.
I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear that my drunken cooking of pasta products continued and when I got in I made myself pasta shells with some tomato and basil sauce. It was probably really nice too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment