So I fired a gun for the first time in my life yesterday. Ok, the first time I'd ever shot a real gun and not some air rifle or even just a water pistol (it was a super soaker with awesome range tho!).
I've been invited many times over the past few years to go round to a mate's to do a bit of clay pigeon shooting and yesterday I finally got round to doing it. Initially just the bang was enough to give you a buzz but then when you actually hit a clay (or a 'bird' if you want to get into techy speak) it's like seeing your team score! Tho I did get a couple of polite reminders that fist pumping and jubilation should only occur after the breaking of the gun and discarding of the used cartridge!
So yeah, I've now fired a gun at defenceless clay objects and even managed to shatter a few too. So I reckon come the apocolypse I'm now equipped to go shoot stuff for hunter/gatehrer purposes. Providing it's not a neuclear apocolypse of course in which case shooting oneself may be preferable depending on level of zombification.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you were using organically farmed clay pigeons from renewable sources.
Post a Comment